Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Sunday! I love this time of year when we concentrate on Christ and the Atonement! Here are some pictures of Elinor for Easter!

Here is her Easter basket.

Here is after church. I didn't buy Elinor a new Easter dress. She is only going to be in 6-9 month clothes for a few more weeks and she still has a few dresses she hasn't worn. I want her to wear each dress at least once. So she wore one of her other dresses. She still looked cute!

By the way, she did not wear her ears to church!

2 comments:

Christy said...

So cute! I got some ears at walmart and Lucy REFUSED to wear them. She wouldn't let me wear them either. I hope you had a great easter.

Mrs. Cropper said...

Holy cuteness! She is killing me! You cut your hair! Darling!