Sunday, September 14, 2008

Breaking News

Today was a big day for Elinor. She went to nursery! What?! You ask. Well here's how it happens. The second counselor in the Primary Presidency is over nursery and we got to know her well during our stint in nursery. She was playing with Elinor while I went to the bathroom to throw up. I ended up going home and she told me to leave Elinor (Brad was subbing in Primary). She decided to put Elinor in nursery because Elinor absolutely LOVES playing in there. (She asked Brad if it was OK). Apparently Elinor did great! When Brad got her after she had little teary eyes, but she just got a little sad at the very end. Elinor already has the perfect personality for nursery. She's not shy at all and she loves other kids. Too bad we still have 6 months until she can actually go! (Chasing Elinor during church while having a newborn for 2 months does NOT sound like fun!)

3 comments:

Andrew Frost said...

I'm sure she did great with the other kids in nursery. Yesterday, at the ward activity we got the biggest kick out of her following the little boys around offering them her spoon. How funny!

Emily said...

Hooray for nursery!!! I'm sad that you're sick with this pregnancy too. Any feelings on what the gender is? If I had to guess, I would say you've got another little girl coming. :)

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

I'm impressed! Adam still struggles with nursery. In fact this last Sunday was the first time he went for the whole time. Hooray!