Here are links to videos. I'm working on a better way to put them in the blog, but this works for now. The links will open in a new window and the video will start automatically.
Tour of the house
Baby's Room
Big Belly
Oreos Work
It's Alive!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
First Videos
Posted by
Brad
at
9/09/2007 09:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, you must be ready to pop by now! Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics.
I'm so glad you guys are blogging! I loved your videos-Brad was so funny descrbing the nursury. It hasn't been that long since I did what you're doing-but it feels like forever-its so weird! My girl is laying on my tummy asleep and yours is inside kicking! I've already forgotten what that feels like...sad, but I guess it is more fun to have the baby out! I can't wait to see Baby Rowberry. !
Post a Comment