Say hello to baby Elinor! She was born today, October 2nd at 10:57 am via c-section. She weighs a whopping 9 pounds 13 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. She's a gorgeous, healthy, fat baby that looks like her mom and dad. Enjoy the pictures! There are many more to come. We'll be at the hospital until Friday morning then we'll go home. Until next time, cheers!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Baby Elinor is Here!!
Posted by
Brad
at
10/02/2007 12:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope everything went well.
Congratulations!!! She really is an adorable baby. Good luck these next couple days. I look forward to more pics after you guys get settled in!
Congratulations you two! My mom just sent me this! She is a cute little one!
-Becky Olsen
What a cutie! Congratulations!!! I hope your recovery goes well. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment