Here's an interesting thing about blogs. I'm a bit of an addict with my blogs and websites to see who's looking at them from where and how they got to it. (This pile of information is called analytics.) I've been fascinated with how many of my friends from growing up all have blogs about their families.
People from at least 15 states, Australia, the UK, and other places in Europe have been looking at this blog. People find it through other blogs, MyFamily.com, MySpace, Facebook, and a variety of other ways. I don't even have MySpace or Facebook accounts! About 69% of visits are regular repeat viewers, 43% of visitors use Macs, we've had 1 iPhone visitor, and exactly 50% of viewers have cable internet connections.
I know this is a strange post for the baby's blog, but I was so amazed the more I thought about it.
Check out our new family blog at rowofberries.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Brad
Sunday, December 16, 2007
You never know who's watching
Posted by
Brad
at
12/16/2007 10:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment