We just got back from Elinor's one year check-up. I really like our pediatrician. And the best part is she's only one light from the shop. Super close! Here are Elinor's stats:
24 lbs 6.4 oz--90%
32.3 inches--off the chart (like usual)
32.3 inches--off the chart (like usual)
She is a big, healthy girl! She got 4 shots today. I held her down. Watching her get shots is bad enough. Watching her get shots while pregnant is lethal. I definitely had tears in my eyes. It was so sad.
We love having Elinor turned around in the car. Elinor is a very good walker, loves to push strollers/shopping carts/anything that moves, loves Cheerios and Kix, and LOVES being outside. She also likes playing with Pat (and climbing on him/her). She doesn't like sleeping in a Pack-n-Play, sitting in a shopping cart (why would she want to sit in one when she could push one?), and getting shots. She is a very happy baby and is very cute with her new mouth full of teeth!

No comments:
Post a Comment